Flanders Investment & Trade, die Wirtschaftsförderungsgesellschaft der Regierung Flanderns, unterstützt mit mehr als 60 Vertretungen weltweit internationale Wirtschaftsbeziehungen im Interesse flämischer und ausländischer Unternehmen. Flandern, mit seiner Hauptstadt Brüssel, ist das Tor zu Europa. Nähere Informationen entnehmen Sie bitte der Website (http://www.flandersinvestmentandtrade.com).
Ab Juni 2019 sucht Flanders Investment & Trade für seine Vertretung in Berlin, einen neuen Leiter oder eine Leiterin.
Dies ist eine verantwortungsvolle Vollzeitstelle im Managementbereich, eigenständig und die Möglichkeit in einem internationalen Umfeld zu arbeiten.
Die Stellenbeschreibung und die wichtigsten Anforderungen sind nachfolgend aufgeführt.
Job Description for Local Head of the FIT office in Berlin:
• Trade: The Local Head properly analyses the trade requests coming from Flemish companies and reacts in timely manner using modern IT-tools such as email, excel, word etc. The Local Head organizes individual prospect trips of Flemish companies to Berlin and the jurisdiction of the posting and sets up B2B-meetings when required. Occasionally, group trade missions to Germany also need to be organized either for Flanders Investment & Trade or for third parties.
• Trade: The Local Head pro-actively identifies economic sectors in Germany that present opportunities to Flemish exporters, reports on these business opportunities on the country page for Germany. The Local Head must prepare an annual market study that is published on Flanders Investment & Trade’s web-site each year. The Local Head is also knowledgeable on trade and business regulations in the German Market and when necessary can give advice on subsidies etc requested by Flemish companies to explore opportunities in the German market.
• Invest: The Local Head is knowledgeable about German companies wanting to expand abroad and promotes Flanders as an investment location, with its specific advantages, to the German companies. The Local Head follows up on these potential German companies by using the economic press and other sources to identify target companies, develops a network with these companies and delivers investment leads to Flanders Office Management: The Local Head manages the office, reports to HQ on relevant aspects (accountancy, budget, etc.). The Local Head is expected to represent FIT at functions etc and to co-operate with the Belgian Embassy, when necessary.
• Applicants must have an Honours (or equivalent level) Master’s Degree (a Master’s in economics is a plus but not essential), or at least have 3 years of work experience at Flanders Investment & Trade.
• A minimum of 4 (four) years relevant experience is essential in either an international or a business environment.
• A thorough knowledge of Germany and the economic sectors and business offerings is essential together with an ability to see how these can lead to opportunities for Flemish companies.
• A proven ability to build business relationships through communications and networking to develop business opportunities for organizations, clients or third parties.
• An excellent knowledge of German and English (oral and written). A working knowledge of Dutch to be able to understand a basic conversation or interpret short communications such as e-mails written in Dutch is an advantage.
• A knowledge of Flanders and of the main economic actors in Flanders is desirable.
• An insight into the mission and main duties of Flanders Investment & Trade, an agency reporting to the Flemish Government, would be an advantage.
• Candidates are expected to be client friendly, reliable, flexible and accurate in following up questions coming from external clients (i.e. companies) or internal departments of the organization and should be able to communicate their findings and results in a clear way to their clients (internal and external).
• Candidates should be able to approach challenges, duties and problems in a structured way and should be able to work together with colleagues from the HQ in Brussels and the other foreign offices.
Flanders Investment and Trade encourages applications from diverse candidates and does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status in the locations in which it operates.
Bitte haben Sie Verständnis dafür, dass wir mögliche Kosten, die Ihnen bei der Wahrnehmung des Vorstellungsgesprächs in unserem Hause entstehen, leider nicht übernehmen können.
Bitte senden Sie Ihre vollständigen Bewerbungsunterlagen, an:
Flanders Investment & Trade
Herrn Marc Struyvelt
Tel + 49 30 20 64 25 02